Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm Diving IN!

The lyrics to Steven Curtis Chapman's song called DIVE say, "I'm divin' in, I'm goin' deep. In over my head I wanna be..." Well, I feel ya Steven...cuz I have officially dived in...and...I am officially over my head!

On January 15th The New Day Church had its first official worship service. We meet at the clubhouse in the condominium complex where I live (email me at mhailey777@gmail.com and I will give you directions), and have as of last night completed our fourth service. And I will tell you it has been awesome!

We have great music, great preaching and teaching (in my humble opinion!), and a great spirit of expectancy. Our offerings have already been enough to allow us to purchase some much needeed equipment and invest in a web site and some basic advertising, and we still have a little left over for the days ahead. PTL!

By the way, we have three staff members. Me...I'm the preacher guy. Nancy Beard Clites...she is the first impressions, setup and "boss" girl. And we have a compliment of musicians leading us in worship like the duo of Talesha Hogan and Craig Garrison, and Dina Cribbs.

Then of course we have a church full (actually more of a small group), of commited God lovers who are anxious to see the Lord move and work. It is definately, a New Day!

So, to those of you who are on the "outside looking in" I say come join us. Come see what we are all about. And most of all, pray for us (well, actually most of all, send your money), but after that pray for us! Just kidding....

Our web site will be up soon, and I will let you know when it happens. Hope to see you next Tuesday at 7:00 P M as we gather for another wonderful service of praise and teaching. Blessings..........

No comments: